blog to match your site design
Connect with your clients. Blogging can be an excellent method to better your search engine placement, form a relationship with your customers or raise your credibility. By increasing your online presence, more people will look to you for professional advice or consulting.
We can install a Wordpress blog on your website that blends beautifully with the rest of your site.
- Search engines particularly love Wordpress blogs.
- Get your on-site blog started with our professionally written, custom posts.
- Receive personal training to maintain your blog through technical, marketing and SEO perspectives.
- Your "about page" achieved through an interview with an engaging, industry journalist.
- We'll tie your posts into Facebook, Twitter, and invite your customers to sign up for email alerts of new postings.
- Post new products and services, a great project you worked on, charity involvement or other company news.
- Prove your expertise, share your advice, build relationships.
- Increase your online exposure. The more information there is about you online, the easier it is for others to find you, thus increasing your networking opportunities.
Learn more about blogging.
Click for pricing
Simply Personal offers cutting edge technology, the tactile experience of paper, and the expertise that only a professional retailer can bring to the process of selecting invitations. We designed the blog and maintain the content of the posts with updates on new products, useful design tips, current trends, and bridal industry events.
We used the keyword domain BelizeDestinationWedding.com for the luxurious resort, Chabil Mar in Belize. This blog sends extra traffic to the Chabil Mar website and focuses on one of the resort's specialties: memorable, romantic destination weddings.
We created the blog on The 21st Century Bride website to blend in with the rest of the pages seamlessly. Click here to see it.
Make An Impression uses their blog to announce new products, trends in party planning and invitations, and much more. Using keyword terms in their blog posts and keeping up to date with their posts is helping their search engine ratings.